Mothers' Day Gifts
If you are based in the UK, I’m sure you are already aware that this Sunday is Mother’s Day, a day to show our gratitude and appreciation for the most special woman in the world. No matter who our mum is or was, they brought you here and gave you this crazy, wonderful life so whatever you do this Sunday, I hope you are able to find a few moments to be grateful for her. If you are further afield and its not being celebrated where you are, then maybe it is an excuse for a spontaneous display of love for Mum, a friend, a family member any way.
If you are planning on making a bit of a fuss, I wanted to share a short gift guide to inspire you with some ideas of how to spoil your mum this Mother’s Day.
- Well+Happy and the GreenHouse Juicery have excitingly come together for Mother’s Day. You can buy a bundle of seven cold pressed juices and seven of Well+Happy’s yummy raw chocolate bars here so you can team up with brothers and sisters to keep your mum glowing all week.
- Candles and smellies are always a lovely gift. I’m a big fan of Neom . and they’ve put together a collection of gifts for the occasion which you can find here. Or even set up a day of candle making at home together – it is so easy to do and there are lots of sites that sell everything you need to make all natural, beautiful candles.
- Fresh flowers are the most traditional Mother’s Day gift. Why not add a personal touch and have them delivered by bicycle? Petalon is one London-based florist that offers flowers by bike, but there are others too so check in with your local florist and see what they can offer. All Petalon’s flowers are seasonal and are picked up from the market on the day they’re delivered. And you can order up to midday on the day of delivery, meaning its a good option for those of you who have been busy all week but still want to do something special for Mum.
- You can help mum stay happy all year by treating her to a 365 day Happiness Planner. They’re designed to really help you focus in on daily goal setting, productivity, reflection, and positive thought, and have room for reviewing progress and for tweaking goals. Plus, they’re really beautifully designed. It would make a great addition to trying to get into the habit of keeping a gratitude journal, which you may have spotted me talking about last week.
- If you want to really treat your mum, Content Beauty is one of my absolute favourite spots in London for getting some ultimate TLC. Their facials are so dreamy, and the products they use are totally organic and have nothing nasty added to them - so the result is always gorgeous. They also sell all naturyal skincare products for you to take home so your mum can feel lovely even when Sunday is long gone!