It's Competition Time!
So as some of you may know, I'm off to complete my Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India. I fly this evening and I'm getting pretty excited to explore somewhere new. I've never spent much time by myself so I'm a little nervous but I can't wait to meet new people, learn A LOT, and really spend some time focusing on me. The last few weeks have been pretty hectic, so I'm very relieved to have a few days to peace out (and read all my yoga books) before things get going. While I'm away, I will still be posting a recipe a week and one other post, so I won't be continuing with the workout of the week while I'm ok as I just haven't had time to prepare them and I really want to try to switch off a little. I have scheduled some posts that I really love though, so I hope you enjoy reading them!
Recently I reached a milestone of 50,000 followers on instagram which feels a little crazy! I wanted to thank you all for your support by organising a giveaway competition on instagram. All the details are on my account @mind_body_bowl and you must be in instagram to win but I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the prizes...
I have teamed up with some awesome brands that I wanted to share with you guys and one lucky person will receive a gift worth over £400. Included in the prize is:
- A Happiness Planner from SeaSoul and Snow to help you plan to be the healthiest, nappiest version of you.
- A Liforme yoga mat - these really are the best mats, and you'll never want to practise on anything else!
- A Gymtote - the best bag for carrying everything you need from the gym or studio to work or school.
- Some Raw Halo chocolates - individually wrapped, totally beautiful and absolutely delicious raw chocolates.
- A wristful of Pop Bands to make sure no stray hairs get in the way when you're getting a sweat on.
- A selection of Superfoodies treats to stock up your cupboard with.
- Hot chocolate from Sweet Revolution.
- A travel pot of The Natural Deodorant Company deodorant to keep you smelling lovely on the go.
- A pot of my favourite Calm Balm from Skin&Tonic.
1. Repost the picture on your account 2. Tell me one thing you love about yourself and one way you are working to better yourself. There is no right or wrong answer, I just want to see you showing yourself a little love, and still driving towards being the best version of you! 3. Make sure you #mindbodybowl50k so I can find your entry.
The competition closes on 25th October and I can't wait to see your entries - GOOD LUCK!